- RSS Channel Showcase 2202112
- RSS Channel Showcase 9865614
- RSS Channel Showcase 4310209
- RSS Channel Showcase 4691682
Articles on this Page
- 07/17/16--13:06: _Shiitake & Prawn Mi...
- 08/30/16--13:58: _Banana & Blueberry ...
- 12/01/16--13:20: _Filling spinach, sw...
- 02/13/17--14:46: _Healthy Eating on a...
- 03/15/17--00:13: _Paleo Sacher cake
- 05/01/17--00:00: _South African Energ...
- 06/07/17--08:26: _Magnesium-rich brea...
- 06/22/17--06:34: _Mediterranean prawn...
- 07/20/17--02:19: _Gluten-free buckwhe...
- 08/09/17--07:44: _Simple zucchini sou...
- 08/24/17--04:33: _Baked Lemon-Thyme S...
- 09/01/17--03:12: _Quinoa with Sauteed...
- 09/08/17--03:02: _Vegan pancakes
- 09/15/17--04:04: _Grilled Sardines
- 09/22/17--03:31: _Warm millet salad a...
- 09/29/17--03:34: _Cauliflower curry [...
- 10/10/17--03:19: _Vegetarian Meatloaf
- 10/18/17--05:17: _Thai Fish Curry
- 11/14/17--06:30: _10 healthy recipes ...
- 07/17/16--13:06: Shiitake & Prawn Miso Soup [low-carb]
- 08/30/16--13:58: Banana & Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 12/01/16--13:20: Filling spinach, sweet potato and bean soup
- 02/13/17--14:46: Healthy Eating on a Budget: 5 Cheap Meals to Make at Home
- 03/15/17--00:13: Paleo Sacher cake
- 05/01/17--00:00: South African Energy Bowl
- 06/07/17--08:26: Magnesium-rich breakfast: Cacao banana porridge with nuts and seeds
- 06/22/17--06:34: Mediterranean prawn salad
- 07/20/17--02:19: Gluten-free buckwheat, mushroom and rocket salad
- 08/09/17--07:44: Simple zucchini soup [vegan]
- 08/24/17--04:33: Baked Lemon-Thyme Sole with Zucchini, Asparagus, and Pea Salad
- 09/08/17--03:02: Vegan pancakes
- 09/15/17--04:04: Grilled Sardines
- 09/29/17--03:34: Cauliflower curry [vegan]
- 10/10/17--03:19: Vegetarian Meatloaf
- 10/18/17--05:17: Thai Fish Curry
- 11/14/17--06:30: 10 healthy recipes for autumn and winter
This recipe was born one day when I was in a mood to try something different. I’ve never made a miso soup before and I didn’t know how to make it. A quick search on Google revealed that miso soup is something quite easy to make. I decided to create my own version of miso […]
Since I started cycling to work my eating habits have changed slightly. In the morning, before cycling, I have a small portion of muesli, enough to keep me going for almost 3 hours. Later in the morning I have my second breakfast and that would normally be banana and blueberry chia pudding which I prepared the night […]
This vegetarian soup was born one day when I had a half a bag of spinach to use. I normally use spinach for chickpea and spinach soup or for lentil and carrot soup with spinach, however, this time I wanted to try something different. I looked around my cupboards and found some sweet potato and also a […]
Do you want to eat healthily but you think you can’t afford it? I know for the fact that lots of people think that healthy eating and healthy cooking means that they have to spend lots of money. Not sure where this misconception came from but healthy eating certainly doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, […]
The post Healthy Eating on a Budget: 5 Cheap Meals to Make at Home appeared first on Be Healthy Now.
This is a guest recipe from Anita, a Hungarian health blogger who loves cooking healthy dishes and enjoys making healthy desserts. Cakes and desserts are not something that I eat every day and they are usually reserved for weekends but we all need a treat sometimes, right? It’s all about balance for me – my […]
Did you know that now is the season for South African apples and pears? South African Mediterranean climate and excellent soils help to produce some of the world’s most delicious and high quality fruit. Have you spotted any in your supermarket yet and tried them? (if you could buy an organic version even better!) I […]
Are you one of those women who crave chocolate before their period is due? You are sure not alone! These cravings are common and often indicate that your body is deficient in magnesium. It happens to me as well. I can get really bad cravings for chocolate and when I do I have to have it. […]
The post Magnesium-rich breakfast: Cacao banana porridge with nuts and seeds appeared first on Be Healthy Now.
I cannot imagine a day without a salad. I love salads, they are my favourite thing to eat as a part of a healthy diet and if I don’t have one every day I get cravings! I came up with this simple prawn salad for my lunch at work when I wanted to have something […]
Today I have a special recipe for you inspired by Slovenian cuisine. A few weeks back when I was in Slovenia I had a buckwheat salad which I found at the salad bar of a restaurant in a shopping centre. The salad I had was quite simple, mostly buckwheat groats with a couple of other […]
This is another recipe which I got an idea for during my last visit in Slovenia. In Slovenia, having a soup as a starter is more common than in the UK. Also when it’s hot, Slovenians love having their soups. This type of soups are quite light and mostly vegetable-based since they are not the […]
This recipe comes from the book called SugarDetoxMe (check the review at the end) and it’s one of those healthy dinners which are easy and quick to make. I love having fish once or twice a week but I always tend to make it in the same way (check this baked salmon dinner recipe) so it’s […]
The post Baked Lemon-Thyme Sole with Zucchini, Asparagus, and Pea Salad appeared first on Be Healthy Now.
This healthy vegetarian recipe is from a book by Lisa Roukin, My Relationship with Food, and it makes a lovely nutritious lunch which you can prepare in advance. It’s also great for dinner, especially on warmer days as it’s a meal you leave it to cool down to create a delicious salad. Lisa Roukin is […]
The post Quinoa with Sauteed Leeks, Peas & Avocado by Lisa Roukin [gluten-free] appeared first on Be Healthy Now.
This is a recipe from Nidhi Sharma, the founder of the new American Vegetarian and Vegan Diner – 90° MELT in East London, which is bringing classic American creations in a humane, ethical and meat-free way to Londoners, making them accessible to all! Vegan pancakes are not only great for vegans of course, they are […]
According to NHS, a healthy diet should include at least two portions of fish a week, including one of oily fish such as sardines. Most of us are not eating enough so here comes the recipe which will hopefully help you eat fish more often: grilled sardines (courtesy of Candida Diet Foods). Just in case you didn’t […]
This is a recipe from Chris James who is an expert in the world of health and well being. The recipe comes from Chris’s first book, Mind-Body Cleanse – The 12-Day Plan to Heal Your Body and Re-Energise Your Mind. Mindy-Body Cleanse is not only a healthy eating book focused on vegan recipes; the book also […]
The post Warm millet salad and avocado stuffed with hummus (vegan + gluten-free) appeared first on Be Healthy Now.
I am not a fan of spicy meals but I know lots of people are and for this reason I am sharing this recipe for cauliflower curry which has been created by Candida Diet Foods. Serve this curry with brown rice and side salad to create a healthy vegetarian dinner full of healing anti-inflammatory spices […]
This vegetarian meatloaf is perfect for special occasions such as Christmas and various celebrations. It’s rich and filling and should satisfy taste buds of any vegetarian. You can serve it with roasted or boiled veg and add a mashed potato on the side to create a proper celebratory meal which is healthy and nutritious. This […]
I know how much most people love curries so I decided to share another curry recipe with you, courtesy of Candida Diet Foods. This is a healthy fish curry which takes about 40 minutes to prepare and cook so it’s great for the weekends when you have a little bit more time to spare. This fish […]
In colder months many of us crave different types of food such as stews, curries, soups and anything really that would warm us up. But you don’t have to resort to unhealthy creamy meals – there are so many alternative, healthy recipes out there, all brimming with seasonal ingredients such as butternut squash, pumpkin, parsnip […]